Sunday, November 30, 2014

Caution: Spicy Hazard! Damn That's Hot....

First and foremost, thank the heavens this is my last week of finals! I have been busting my butt!  But more importantly, I am extremely excited about my Intro to Film class' film show at Artists' Television Access on Wednesday, Dec. 3rd at 7:30 pm (doors open at 7:00).  If you are reading this, and you happen to be in the Bay Area and have free time that evening, you should come through.  It is only $4 and there will be snacks!  There will be 15 films by 15 different artists shown that night, so it will be an interesting evening of film and frolicking (like the flyer posted below says).
   






I am so amped to show the film I have been working on the past month.  While I consider myself a photographer, my first semester at SFAI has really pushed me into new territory, including film, performance art and mixed-media collage.  I am looking forward to incorporating these other mediums into my practice.  Below is a clip of the intro to my film.  It is quite experimental (I think).  So please, if you are in the area, come through to the show!







No comments:

Post a Comment